Power Transmission Solutions for Marine and Offshore Oil & Gas
Offshore Oil & Gas
Spring-Loaded Electromagnetic Double-Face Brake. Brakes without current and is released electromagnetically.
This brake type with its high degree of protection fulfils the highest requirements for durability, robustness, and seawater resistance:
- Offshore in deck motor winches, anchor windlasses, deck cranes, cargo winches, and trawler winches
- In rolling mills, steel mills and mining under difficult climatic conditions.
- Braking torque range 63 - 11,000 Nm
- Degree of protection up to IP67
- Type approvals: GL, LRS, ABS, DNV, BV (others on request)
- Simple mounting, highly serviceable, fully functional without cover
- Connecting flanges to IEC standards
- Robust, reliable design with low inertia
- Braking does not generate any additional axial or radial forces
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Wide range of options like tachometer mounting, terminal box, anti-condensation heater, micro-switches to monitor switching states and/or wear indication
- Rectifiers and quick switching units to optimize switching comfort available customization possible on request