Stromag TRI-R Couplings are designed for use with piston engines.
The ring element can be screwed directly to the flywheel of an engine. When the design allows this, two shafts or two flanges can be connected to each other.
Owing to their high axial and radial displaceability, the couplings are ideal for use with resiliently mounted drives.
- Highly-Flexible with linear spring characteristic
- For resiliently mounted systems
- ATEX certification Supplied with certificates from all international classification societies
- Combination with carbon fiber shaft and bulkhead seal available
- Torque range 1300 - 63,000 Nm (higher torque range on request could be possible)