These Safety Brakes are Spring-Applied and released with Electrohydraulic Thrustor. They are equipped with an automatic wear compensation, ensuring a constant torque whatever the wear of the lining pads.
The TDXB Disc Brakes is designed to equip iron and steel cranes with heavy actuations, ensuring safety and reliability for dynamic braking.
Today, these Brakes answer contraints of high-performance braking, whatever the application or conditions.
- Electrohydraulic safety disc brake
- Spring application / Thrustor release
- Automatic lining wear compensation
- Opening sensor
- Low maintenance Teflon bushes
- Lining full wear indicators
- Manual release lever
- Ambient temperature: -25°C to +50°C
- Closing sensor
- Thrustor limit stroke sensor
- Special Voltage
- Custom color
- Thrustor Ed
- Sensors DC-AC 24-240V 50/60 Hz
- Low temperature